Physio Science integrates professional player welfare services. Our background in professional, amateur and school sport gives us unparalleled experience in providing bespoke player welfare support to any organisation.
We have a proven track record of delivering the highest standards of specialist care and consultancy.
Hire us form
Physio Science provides sport specific part time work opportunities for physiotherapists and related physical therapy professionals.
If you have a passion for sport and exercise medicine, including pitch side first aid, sport trauma management, concussion assessments and musculoskeletal screening, we invite you to join our network. We are committed to building a network of highly skilled therapists who can provide professional player welfare services.
With both regular and adhoc work available, not only is this a great way to earn money, it is a practical approach to gain vital experience. This is ideal for those who want develop their CPD and are looking to apply for further accreditation with organisations such as the ACPSEM. It will also give those wanting to move into professional sport or private sports therapy invaluable experience.
Physio Science is a highly professional company and therefore we are only looking to recruit those who pride themselves as reliable, confident and self-motivated professionals. If this describes you then please see below for details relating to the application process:
Professions that should apply
- Physiotherapists (HCPC & CSP)
- Osteopaths (BOA)
- Chiropractors (BCA)
- Rehabilitation Therapists (BASRaT)
- Sports Therapists (SST)
- Massage Therapists (SMA)
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches (UKSCA)
- Valid DBS
- Personal Indemnity Insurance
- Member of appropriate Professional Association
- Sports First Aid/Sports Trauma Accreditation
- Proof of Safeguarding Children Awareness Training
- Personal Details
- Employment Interests
- Professional Membership
- Documents & Certificates
- Two References (professional / academic)
Documents to be uploaded:
- DBS Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Child Protection Training Certificate
- Photographic Identification (Driving License)
Please note that to gain your Physio Science accreditation and be registered on our recruitment network, you will need to meet all the criteria above. We make no apologies for our strict guidelines.
We stock Reflex nutrition supplements and high quality physio equipment.
- Our market leading whey protein powder
- For anyone aiming to build and maintain muscle mass
- Proven 80% protein content
- 2.2 litres capacity with handle
- Holds a full day's recommended water intake
- Leak proof stainless steel screw cap
- The ultimate whey protein
- 88% protein, 0.6g carbs, 0.1g fat per 30g serving
- No fillers or soy protein whatsoever
- Eight flexible steel springs conform for lumbar support
- Tapered cut provides custom fit
- Broad support from main 9" elastic band
Kit BagsThe most practical sports physio kit bag on the market, this product is used by professional medical staff at the highest level and is used by many premiership and first class teams£29.99 – £169.99
Muscle and Strength
- Branched-chain amino acids in capsule form
- Contains L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine
- 2:1:1 ratio as used in studies
- A high-quality joint cartilage supplement
- A high-quality source of glucosamine
- Produced in Informed Sports registered site