- Biomechanical tape providing an entirely new category of sports and therapeutic taping
- With an innovative 4-way stretch, Dynamic Tape features a strong elastic recoil which helps to absorb force and reduce the workload on the body
- Dynamic taping methodology aims to directly manage load, modify movement patterns and assist function
- Teflon®-coated, non-stick cutting blades.
- Designed with a blunt nose specifically for safe removal of tape.
- Larger than usual bandage scissors at 20cm, with comfortable and spacious finger loops.
- Superior quality K-Tape and very cost effective compared to other brands
- Uses of K-Tape are wide ranging with growing popularity
- Useful for posture awareness, joint proprioception and muscle pain relief