Ferno Combi Head Immobiliser
The Ferno Combi Head Immobiliser has a uniquely designed base-pad and strapping system providing optimum fitting in all cases.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT HELD IN STOCK AND WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY 7-10 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
Specially designed for optimum fitting on Scoop® stretchers and Spineboards
The Ferno Combi Head Immobiliser has a uniquely designed base-pad and strapping system providing optimum fitting in all cases. The CHI is manufactured from a unique latex-free Polyurethane molded head-blocks, which are impervious to liquids and also contain anti-bacterial additives. Accidental surface damage will not affect the integrity of the product, which means enhanced durability and many years of effective use.
- Reusable – accidental surface damage to head blocks does not affect integrity of product, and can still be reused, unlike dipped or disposable head blocks
- Highly versatile – compatible with all versions of Scoops and Spineboards, by altering orientation of head-blocks and using a specially designed strapping system
- Easy storage – compact in design, can be stored whilst located on a spineboard or separately in a cupboard
- Quick to deploy – easy to apply the CHI to a Scoop or Spineboard in minutes
- Combat infection – fully infection-control compliant, using antimicrobial VELCRO® brand fasteners and PU moulded head-blocks that contain antibacterial additives throughout
- Use in X-ray and MRI scanners – scans of the patient can be taken with the CHI in position
- Modular design – allows replacement of individual parts, not the complete product
Length: 24.5 cm (9.7 in)
Width: 30 cm (11.8 in)
Height: 17 cm (6.6 in)
Weight: 2.32 Kg (5 lb)