Reflex Green Tea Extract – 300mg – 100 Capsules
- Each capsule equivalent to 3-4 cups of green tea
- Extract from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant
- Contains concentrated levels of polyphenols
What is Green Tea extract?
Reflex Nutrition’s Green Tea extract provides the equivalent of 3-4 cups of green tea in a easy to take, convenient capsule form.
The extract comes from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant, grown most commonly in China and India.
Who is it for?
This extract has been formulated for anyone looking for a simple way to benefit from the associated consumption of green tea, in just one small, easy to consume capsule. The equivalent of drinking 3-4 cups of fresh tea, these capsules are suited to those with a busy lifestyle.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
What are the benefits?
- Easy to use capsule format
- Been used in China and other Asian cultures for thousands of years
- Provides a good source of polyphenols and EGCGs
Encapsulated extract from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant, provide a good source of polyphenols and EGCGs. Just one capsule provides the same amount of polyphenols and ECGCs as 3-4 cups of fresh green tea.
An easy to take format, utilising a gelatin capsule to ensure fast digestion and quick absorption into the body.
Take one to three capsules per day.