Reflex Glucosamine Chondroitin – 850mg – 90 Capsules
- A high quality source of glucosamine
- Chondroitin taken from a sustainable source
- Contains 600mg of Glucosamine Chondroitin per capsule
- Contains 250mg Chondroitin Sulphate per capsule
- A major component of joint cartilage
Out of stock
What is Glucosamine Chondroitin?
Glucosamine Chondroitin is our supplement of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate, both of which are found organically in the cartilage cells of the body. The body produces glucosamine as an amino sugar in cartilage, and chondroitin sulphate as a complex carbohydrate in cartilage, which helps retain water.
Glucosamine is naturally present in the shells of shellfish, animal bones and bone marrow and is a precursor for glycosaminoglycans, which are a major component of joint cartilage.
Who is it for?
Glucosamine is suitable for men and women who are regularly active and are looking to supplement their efforts to aid joint health.
What are the benefits?
- Supplement the body’s natural cartilage stores
- Easy to take capsule form
- Glucosamine Chondroitin from a sustainable source
Take one capsule three times daily with meals.