Please find attached all essential documents/resour
ces for working with Physio Science UK.
The pack includes:
- PSUK – Recruitment Agreement 2018
- PSUK – Pro-Kit Physio Kit Bag Contents
- PSUK – Physiotherapy Rates 2018
- PSUK – Medical Abbreviation List 2018
- PSUK – Concussion Assessment Guidelines
- PSUK – Injury Log Template
- RFU – Return To Play Guidelines
- RFU – Reportable Injury Form
- RFU – Concussion Assessment Guidelines
- PWS – SCAT5 – Child
- PWS – SCAT5
- PWS – Headway Minor Head Injury Factsheet
- PWS – Headway Concussion in Sport Factsheet
Helpful apps available
There are also several helpful apps available including Dropbox, Excel, Word and Egress. If you have all of the listed app’s downloaded to your phone/device you can utilise the following services.
- Access your documents from Dropbox, for example the ‘injury record’ document.
- When opening the document in Dropbox you can also edit it using the Word app.
- Once you have completed the injury log you can then choose to ‘send a copy’ of the file and then choose from several options including sending directly from Egress. This then ensures the document is sent securely as described in the recent email.
- In addition, within Dropbox there is an option to ‘scan’ items, this acts exactly like a scanner and allows you to upload items but in the same format as taking a photograph. It then saves the file as a PDF which uses considerably less memory. In addition, the scan function appears to provide a clearer document than the simple photograph. Once saved to Dropbox you can then choose to send directly via Egress.
- The use of Excel also allows you to edit the relevant schedules whilst on the move.