Please find attached all essential documents/resour
ces for working with Physio Science UK.
The pack includes:
- PSUK Recruitment Agreement
- PSUK Kit Bag Contents
- PSUK Remuneration Rates
- PSUK Medical Abbreviations List
- PSUK Injury Log Proforma
- PSUK Concussion Assessment Guidelines
- RFU Reportable Injury Form
- RFU Return To Play guidelines
- RFU Concussion Assessment Guidelines
- PWS – SCAT5 – Child
- PWS – SCAT5
- Headway Concussion in Sport Factsheet – Pupils & ParentsHeadway Advice Sheet
- Headway Minor Head Injury Advice – Pupils & Parents
Helpful apps available
There are also several helpful apps available including Dropbox, Excel, Word and Egress. If you have all of the listed app’s downloaded to your phone/device you can utilise the following services.
- Access your documents from Dropbox, for example the ‘injury record’ document.
- When opening the document in Dropbox you can also edit it using the Word app.
- Once you have completed the injury log you can then choose to ‘send a copy’ of the file and then choose from several options including sending directly from Egress. This then ensures the document is sent securely as described in the recent email.
- In addition, within Dropbox there is an option to ‘scan’ items, this acts exactly like a scanner and allows you to upload items but in the same format as taking a photograph. It then saves the file as a PDF which uses considerably less memory. In addition, the scan function appears to provide a clearer document than the simple photograph. Once saved to Dropbox you can then choose to send directly via Egress.
- The use of Excel also allows you to edit the relevant schedules whilst on the move.