Please find attached all essential documents/resources for working with Physio Science UK.
The pack includes:
- PSUK – Recruitment Agreement 2019
- PSUK – Pro-Kit Physio Kit Bag Contents
- PSUK – Physiotherapy Rates 2019
- PSUK – Medical Abbreviation List 2018
- PSUK – Concussion Assessment Guidelines
- PSUK – Injury Log Template
- RFU – Return To Play Guidelines
- RFU – Reportable Injury Form
- RFU – Concussion Assessment Guidelines
- PWS – SCAT5 – Child
- PWS – SCAT5
- PWS – Headway Minor Head Injury Factsheet
- PWS – Headway Concussion in Sport Factsheet
Helpful apps available
There are several helpful apps available including Dropbox, Excel, Word and Egress. If you have all of the listed app’s downloaded to your phone/device you can utilise the following services.
- Access your documents from Dropbox, including the injury record document.
- When opening the document in Dropbox you can also edit it using the Word app.
- Once you have completed the injury log you can then choose to ‘send a copy’ of the file and then choose from several options including sending directly from Egress. This then ensures the document is sent securely.
- An additional option is to scan and upload documents and save as a PDF. This is an easy option when saving additional documents such as the SCAT5 and can be sent directly via Egress.
- The use of Excel allows you to edit the relevant schedules whilst on the move.